We want you to be fully satisfied with every product you purchase from One Bracing.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days for a refund if that item is in its original packaging and is unused. Due to the medical nature of our products, some of these items are considered a final sale and are not eligible for returns. We will, of course, take care of warranty claims if any should arise. Products must be received in our warehouse prior to the 30 day expiration date for your refund to be processed.
For a list of non-returnable items, please see below:
- Cold Therapy Units and Parts (Pads, hoses, etc)
- Wound Care Bandages (Mepilex, Aquacell)
- Visco Injections (Synvisc, Monovisc, Cingal, Durolane, etc)
- Sock Aids
- Post-op Supplies (ie. all bathroom medical equipment, 4” cushion, etc)
- Post-Operative Shoes
- Hosiery and Socks
- Custom/Semi Custom Made Products
- Any Item that is NOT in New Condition
Products may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. All items must be in its original new packaging and in its original new condition. Laundered items or items without the original packaging will not be accepted. If an item is to be returned due to a manufacturer’s defect we will exchange at no extra cost and hassle free.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.